Thursday 9 May 2013

Sample Post

My favourite piece of technology?


I must begin by saying I do have a love/hate relationship with technology. Talking to my friend Chris who’s working in Yemen through Skype is fantastic, but at the same time I think it's not necessary to give technology an incredible amount of importance in your life.
In terms of technology and the kind of tools I use in my everyday life, what I use the most are mp3 players.
I like mp3 players because of their size and the space they provide so you can keep lots and lots of files. Also, you can carry them everywhere you go and some of them have very original designs as well. I use my mp3 mainly because I can listen to music and I remembered my grandmother loved the one I gave her so she could listen to music when she was in bed. Apart from that, mp3 are useful for me to keep my favourite family pictures, all the files I need for work and my studies, and videos of course. I got the one I have now two years ago and I bought it after I lost the one I had before.
I can imagine my life without an mp3 and my life wasn't terrible without one in the past but now that I’m used to this piece of technology, I think I’d need something similar, specially to continue listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment