Friday 26 April 2013

Sample Post



Today I'm going to write about a very useful link: www.linguee.es This is an online dictionary and translator and it's interesting how they are able to offer more than 100 million translations made by humans. Usually, online translators are not reliable because they offer translations made by machines but this website is different. Here you can find examples of how the word or phrase you're looking for has been translated in bilingual websites like the ones companies, international organizations and universities have.
I visit this website every single day, especially when I'm translating and also to check if the translation I want to use is the most suitable.
I really like this website because up to this point, I've always found what I'm looking for. Apart from that, as you can find many examples, you can decide what translation to use and see where that translation has been used. This website shows you the paragraph where the word or phrase appears so the context helps a lot.
If you want to try this website, the creators recommend to look for phrases instead of single words.


1 comment: